Canter Master: Find out how to go at the speed you choose, master your leads, flying changes
Cantering can be the most fear-inducing gait—if you let it. Instead, find out how to relax and trust you can control the speedy gait. With these 5 episodes, you’ll learn how to feel your leads—so you don’t have to look down in the show ring—then work up to perform flying lead changes. Julie Goodnight teaches in real time as cast members learn the skills and master their cantering goals.
- What’s my Cue? (cue for canter) How to cue
- Hooked on a Feeling (feel canter leads) Feel your leads
- Southern Comfort (slow down the canter) Slow the gait
- Straighten Up and Fly Right (flying lead changes) Lead changes
- Lost in Transition (bucks at canter) Troubleshoot bucking
Feedback for this DVD!
Suellen H. Slockbower from Facebook said:
I just got the newest Canter DVD, and it's great! It has already helped me to get one of my OTTB's on the correct lead almost every time (he has problems with the right lead), and my other guy is going into the canter more smoothly, without tossing his head and leaping forward. Thanks, Julie!
Troubleshooting Behavior Issues: Master common equine vices and teach your horse to be a respectful citizen
Whether your horse refuses to be caught and haltered, tosses his head while you ride, kicks and bites when you place the saddle, constantly stops at the gate, or in general has a bad attitude, these worst-case scenario episodes of Horse Master will help you see how to handle most any troublesome behavior. Watch the episodes you loved on TV--all based on one training theme! You'll have step by step directions from Julie and over 90 minutes of instruction!
BONUS: Behind-the-scenes footage from three different episodes!
• Don’t Cinch Me In (cinchy) Cinchy behavior
• Can’t Make Me (refuses to cross tarp) Refusing obstacles
• Rules of the Game (hard to catch) Hard to catch
• Mustang Mascot (gate sour, balky) Gate sour
• Bad Medicine (de-worm) Refusing medication
Trail Solutions: Everything you need to help solve common problems on the trail
This is the one you've been waiting for! Help for you getting to and going out on the trail!
From finding and evaluating the right trail horse to trailer loading, to working with a horse that’s barn and buddy sour, to approaching any obstacle you may face on the trail, Julie Goodnight and the Horse Master cast members will help you learn from real-life challenges such as getting in the trailer, refusing to leave the barn, walking off before you ask, balking at obstacles (such as tarps and water) and more.
• Horse shopping
•Stand still for mount
•Refusing & rearing
• Approach scary obstacles
Over 10 minutes of bonus video not aired on TV!
Read Julie's blog about this DVD and see clips from the shows! Click here>>
- Manufacturer: Julie Goodnight, Goodnight Training Stables, Inc.